KSA-4482 Chemical Applications Engineer
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
KeywordsChemical Industry, Chemical Applications Engineer, Riyadh, KSA, Mixing and Blending Equipment
ClientOur client is a leading manufacturer of mixing and blending equipment used for chemicals (specialty, continuous, caustic, liquid and powder) for UAE and overseas companies.
- Work with specialty company manufacturers and refiners on specifying propeller sizes and material specifications.
- Perform heat and mass balances.
- Coordinate with manufacturing, sales, pricing personnel and will participate in making presentations to current and prospective customers.
- Take design packages from operating firms, perform cost estimates, pilot testing of mixers and acting as a consultant for optimization to chemical companies.
- B.S. chemical engineering.
- 3 years of experience out of an E&C firm or an operating chemical company.
- Strong background in liquid and powder mixing.
- Experience with sizing equipment, preliminary P&IDs, pilot scale equipment and exposure to a wide variety of chemical plants.
- Good interpersonal skills to work with both UAE-based and international customers.
- Frequent overseas travelling.
- Requires fluent English. Arab language is a plus.