IN-2455 Development Analyst
KeywordsPharmaceutical Industry, Development and Validation of Analytical Test Methods, Pune, India, Immunoassay Development
ClientOur client provides an extensive portfolio of products and technologies to the global diagnostic and pharmaceutical markets being a leading expert in immunoassay development.
- Development and validation of analytical test methods in an efficient and effective manner, in full compliance with relevant documented procedures and pertinent regulatory and quality standards, in line with company requirements.
- Perform routine laboratory procedures right first time.
- Assist in preparation on technical documentation within the Department.
- Ensure that all the work carried out complies with departmental procedures and is cGMP compliant.
- Assist in the development and validation of laboratory procedures within the team.
- To review analytical and laboratory data within the team for accuracy, completeness and compliance with documented procedures.
- Degree in chemistry or a related equivalent.
- Previous experience in working in a GMP laboratory environment.
- Experience in using complex analytical techniques (HPLC, Dissolution, Karl Fischer).
- Method Development and Validation of pharmaceutical finished dosage form.
- Excellent problem solving skills (including the use of recognized tools).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.