ES-0123 Quality Engineer
Vigo, Galicia (Spain)
KeywordsAutomotive Industry, Vigo, Spain, Quality Engineer, Coordination of OBA and Process Control
ClientOur client is a worldwide leader in automotive manufacturing.
- Coordination of daily activities and arrangement of daily tasks.
- Coordination of OBA and Process Control, including blocking / releasing of nonconforming units.
- Handling of the customer feedback and preparing of action plans (if requested, direct customer contact).
- Leading of the quality improvement activities, FAR meetings and measuring efficiency.
- Work out and introduction of specific quality instructions and continuous improvement.
- Training and operative supervision of the direct quality staff.
- Preparation of quality reports, PPAP documentation and process validation.
- Follow up of quality problems and participation in their resolution.
- Direct customer contact at the defined authority.
- Fulfillment of OHSAS, Environmental and Quality assurance standard requirements.
- University Degree in Engineering, Quality Assurance.
- Relevant experience in quality and automotive field.
- Demonstrated experience in utilizing quality tools.
- Fluent in Spanish and good English knowledge.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Team oriented and self-motivated personality.