DE-7703 Director Sales
Hamburg or Düsseldorf (Germany)
KeywordsElectronics Industry, Information, Communication, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Germany, Country Manager, Smart Phone
ClientOur client is a young and dynamic, leading producer of smartphones.
- The Sales Director manages the sales activities and programs for the company. He / she works in Sales Management and is responsible for attaining monthly / quarterly and annual sales targets, building up distribution channels, establishing strategic business relations, and providing idea for all strategic sales plans and their implementation.
- The Sales Director is responsible for controlling the selling costs with the objective of achieving predetermined net profit yields.
- devising and deploying all sales objectives and goals across the company, including sales targets and budgets preparation,
- developing and implementing quarterly and annual sales programs, plans, and policies for all sales managers,
- integrating and aligning sales plans with available processes, IT systems, talent -and other areas in order to increase the capability and success of sales force,
- managing the performance and activities of the entire sales units, including account managers, regional managers, and staff,
- creating training and development programs for sales managers,
- giving final authorization on all sales appoint decisions,
- conducting analysis in order to manage performance levels of sales against market developments and corporate objectives,
- developing and implementing reseller agreements, distribution strategies, and other sales opportunities,
- planning and executing business show appearances,
- creating product segmentation strategies wherever needed to maximize trade opportunities across different sales channels,
- maximizing work relationships with key wholesale and retail partners,
- developing, managing, and nurturing new business partnerships and accounts to accomplish volume and profit goals,
- exploring and growing the client account list, dealing incoming leads and ending sales,
- seeking out and directing new customers and sales opportunities, initiating action plan to advance and procure new business for the company,
- updating the organization on changing online marketing trends so that the organization can prepare and regulate plans accordingly.
- Proven ability to interact effectively with senior executives.
- Develop sales strategies, tactics and techniques based on the feedback of the customer and market environment.
- Focus selling message on needs of customer.
- Ability to manage effectively a cross-functional team including direct and indirect sales forces.
- Experience in developing sales strategies and performance metrics.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership ability, entrepreneurial attitude and a good team player.
- Ability to work under pressure and close deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or marketing related field.
- Ability to handle stress.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Passion for sales.
- Fluent in German and English.