DE-7702 Director Marketing
Hamburg or Düsseldorf (Germany)
KeywordsElectronics Industry, Information, Communication, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Germany, Country Manager, Smart Phone
ClientOur client is a young and dynamic, leading producer of smartphones.
TasksThe Marketing Director will develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organisational objectives.
The Marketing Director will manage with efficiency the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organisation.
- manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities including suppliers and budget management,
- conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products,
- analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information,
- develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products,
- expand and develop marketing platforms,
- manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects,
- monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results,
- determine and manage the marketing budget,
- deliver marketing activity within agreed budget,
- report on return on investment and key performance metrics,
- create marketing presentations,
- liaise with media and advertising, including media planning and buying,
- collaborate with the sales function, including Sales dept. coordination on product positioning,
- monitor industry best practices,
- external communication, PR and blogger relationship,
- event management and public speaking,
- special projects proposals: sponsorship and co-marketing,
- digital supervising: website and social networks adherence to market activities,
- monitor marketing trends so that the organization can prepare and regulate plans accordingly.
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies.
- Technical marketing skills.
- Proven experience in customer and market research.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Experience with relevant software applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Formal presentation skills.
- Organization and planning.
- Strategic thinking.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Persuasiveness, Adaptability, Creativity, Judgment and decision-making.
- Fluent in German and English.