DE-7701 Country Manager
Hamburg or Düsseldorf (Germany)
KeywordsElectronics Industry, Information, Communication, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Germany, Country Manager, Smart Phone
ClientOur client is a young and dynamic, leading producer of smartphones.
- The Country Manager will be responsible for delivering revenue and profit targets through a multi-disciplined team.
- The Country Manager holds a key role within this function.
- The Country Manager will contribute directly to driving performance, business partnering, identifying and managing risk and the business development governance within Germany.
- The Country Manager will act as the company’s ambassador. He / she will efficiently manage the sales- and the marketing teams.
- The Country Manager will ensure the information flow and services to the client, to the distribution channels and to headquarters.
- The Country Manager will build relations, such as long-term partnerships with clients, other professionals and colleagues across the business.
- Commercial acumen – demonstrate deep understanding of key drivers of value in the telecommunications industry, such as open market and telecommunication services providers (operators).
- Strong preference for telecoms / mobile phone manufacturer experience.
- Actively develop business opportunities from scratch, turn them into strong partnerships and ensure a growing market share.
- Matrix management responsibility for multi-skill lines across the Germany to provide contracted services to clients.
- Stakeholder management – ability to build strong and influential senior and cross functional relationships.
- Resilient, self-starting “can do” attitude with courage and conviction to take initiative, propose ideas and constructively challenge key stakeholders.
- Innovative thinking and ability to develop analysis, critically assess business cases and model scenarios to assess business risk.
- Ability to deliver key messages in an impactful manner to stakeholders with clarity and consistency.
- Direct management of several team members.
- Contribute to the achievement of targets and team business planning Provide coaching and mentoring.