CN-1237 Mechanical Engineer
Shenzhen, People’s Republic of China
KeywordsConstruction Industry, Mechanical Engineer, China, AutoCAD, Design
ClientOur client is an engineering and drafting firm that caters to the construction side of the engineering business, providing services to petrochemical industries. The majority of their clientele are constructions firms, fabrication shops and product manufacturers.
- Responsible for mentoring a young engineering and drafting team.
- Engineer review and PE stamp documents.
- Assist with developing and enforcing quality control measures aimed at being the best.
- Perform engineering work and develop custom solutions to routine work.
- Manage multiple small projects and tasks from start to finish.
- Create engineering drawings, on “as needed basis” only.
- Work with and develop clients.
- Degree in engineering or similar.
- Experience in similar positions.
- Familiar with engineering and design of ASME vessels and piping, API Tanks, structural steel, foundations, concrete structures, boilers and lifting equipment. Strong knowledge of construction and fabrication, preferably hands on.
- Expertise on AutoCAD, AutoDesk Inventor, MathCAD, MS Office, FEA, PVElite or Compress.
- Availability for frequent travelling.
- Requires fluent English.